EKG report showing extensive T wave changes due to myocardio ischemia. Could you explain? Nuclear stress test advised. Heart attack?

I had a physical and my ekg was abnormal, extensive T wave changes, maybe due to myocardio Ischaemia, New ST V1-6 . Could you please explain exactly what this means? And what would be the mode of treatment. My Dr ordered a Nuclear Stress test and my insurance company denied the prior auth for not medically necessary. Am I going to have a heart attack? I am currently searching for a cardiologist .
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012