EKG prior to bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction showed nonspecific T-wave abnormality in the anterior and inferior leads. Meaning?

I had an EKG done from my pretesting prior to my bilaterial mascectomy and reconstruction. I received a letter from my plastic surgeon after my surgery was already perform and the letter stated: Enclosed is a copy of your EKG from pretesting. The computer does show a finding of a nonspecific T-wave abnormality in the anterior and inferior leads. What does this mean? I did have a successful surgery
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012