EKG of child showed non-specific st and t wave changes. History of high cholesterol and menstrual periods

my 15 year old daughter had a free heart screening recently. It involved an EKG and and Echo. The echo was normal, but the EKG revealed non-specific st and t wave changes. Other medical history involves high cholesterol and triglycerides as well as irregular menstrual periods . She is asymptomatic . Family history of high cholesterol. My husband had a heart attach at 41. She is not overweight. It was recommended that we follow up with a cardiologist and we are working on that though it has been a little difficult due to the holiday schedules and the weekend. I just learned this information on yesterday. Please advice. Should we go to the emergency room? She is asymptomatic.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012