EKG for pre-op surgery for breast cancer showed right bundle branch block T wave abnormality, inferior ischemia, advised PET stress test, postponed surgery. What is the cause?

I had an EKG for pre-op surgery for breast cancer . This surgery was delayed because my EKG showed the following: Normal sinus rhythmRight bundle branch blockT wave abnormality, consider inferior ischemiaAbnormal ECGWhen compared with ECG of 29-NOV-2010 08:14,Right bundle branch block is now PresentST depression more prominent The anesthesiogist has postponed my surgery until i have a PET stress test = am awaiting the appointment now. Can you tell me anything that would lead you to believe that I may not be able to have my lumpectomy surgery soon? Thanks for your time. Cindy
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012