EEG confirming eye tics, upper body gets stiff with tilted ,shaking head and rolling eyes. Treatment?

hi i have a 9 year old daughter that just woke up one morning a year ago now with weird forceful eye tics, where her head would turn to the side while her eyebrows raised n eye rolled to the top left corner of her head , she had a eeg done that came back with tics now her top body gets like stiff and her next stretches with her head tilted up her head shakes and her eyes roll to top corner of her head its frustrating to watch her go through this not know what kind of damage it could have done in a years time, its like a forceful thing its pretty distinct and if u didnt know her when u see her you would think of her as a mentally handicapped child. By doing this ALL day long she is very fatigue and tired by the evening time . Madison has never had any medical issues before she a healthy 9 year old girl if u have any kind of answers please let me know so i can get her the help she needs so she can get back to doing things she use to do ... Thank you jessica
Asked On : Tue, 29 May 2012