ED,frequent urination, PE. Regularly masterburate. Suggest

I m mastuburating with porn use since 5 I m 21. I m suffering frm PE ,ED and frequent urination.I had to go for urination every 15 minutes. when I go to a prostitute for first time,I feel abnormal,become fearful,heart beat rises.after a foreplay of 2 minutes,by the time,I was wearing condom I finished.after that I tried for another 15 min.but I couldn't get hard.and yet now,I m virgin.plz suggest what to do.I m getting married in next 5 months.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Thanks for using Health Care Magic Forum,

As you are just 21 years old there is no need to be panic,
ED and PE is common as you are in anxiety and fears,
Masturbation itself does not lead to Erectyl Dysfn but Excessive Masturbation will tired your Penis and will not erect as before .
I advice you to Reduce Masturbation and increase ejaculation time by Relaxing and Breathing Exercise.
Dont be in fear or nervous during / before sexual activity
Take Plenty of fluids and urinate before sexual intercourse.

I Hope I Provided Useful Information. Do ask Furthur Questions to help You get well soon.
Dr.J.Kingson John David