ECG showing borderline left axis deviation. What does it mean? On amlodac

Hi, I have been having ECG checks every alternate year or so for the past 25 years or so with no abnormality shown on the chart.I have also had regular lipid profile all this time with almost perfect results.But a few months ago my ECG showed borderline left axis deviation and otherwise normal result.What does this mean?.I am 59 years old and have been on regular blood pressure medication(amlodac 5mg) for the last couple of years or so.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013