ECG report states possible left atrial enlargement. Should be concerned ?

Good afternoon, I recently (yesterday), received my first ECG test. The internal medicine doctor at northwestern (chicago), said all looks great. However, after looking at the printout he gave me, it states possible left atrial enlargment borderline ECG Is this something I should be concerned about? I guess I should have read the document before I left his office. Thanky ou kindly for your time, and I look forward to your reply. AAAAAA
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013