ECG indicates "Suspect left anterior hemiblock". Any need to worry?

My father (65 yrs old) just had a regular check up before their flight to the US tonight. His ECG indicated suspect left anterior hemiblock . He has been in good health and exercises very regularly, but recently he has had to do some heavy lifting. Could the ECG reading be related to the fatigue from the lifting? Is this a major concern? Any advice on what I should do once he arrives in the US?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
It is caused by only the anterior half of the left bundle branch being defective. It is manifest on the ECG by left axis deviation
it can be normal - up to 5-6 % normal people have LAHB
It is the most common type of intraventricular conduction defect seen in acute anterior myocardial infarction, and the left anterior descending artery is usually the culprit vessel.
It can be seen with acute inferior wall myocardial infarction.
It also associated with hypertensive heart disease, aortic valvular disease, cardiomyopathies, and degenerative fibrotic disease of the cardiac skeleton.
MY SUGGESTION IS DO AN ECHOCARDIOGRAM JUST FOR ASSURANCE BECAUSE HE HAS NO SYMPTOM

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.