ECG detected tweaks, have stents, high BP. On Ramipril, ecosprin. Suggest?

I have to undergo a TMT as the Cardiologist recently found tweaks in my ECG of 15th Dec 2012. He advised me to discontinue Metropolol for 5 days before coming for the TMT. Ufortunately. I have not taken Metropolol since 17th Dec and not able to get my TMT done as per schedule on 22nd Jan. My BP was recorded as 138/78 on 16th Dec and was 160/88 today. I am an old case of CAD with three stent implants on 25th Feb 2010. I am taking 200 mg Finofibrate,5 mg Ramipril in the morning and 40 mg Attorovastitin, 75 mg Ecosprin , 75 mg Cleopidrgel,25 mg Metropolol in the night every day. Please explain what is the meaning of tweaks in ECG and whether this high BP is due to local effect of not taking Metropolol for last so many days. Also, when I stretch my chest upwards lately, I am feeling a little pain in the rib cage towards the left side. What could this symptom be ?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013