ECG and resul is sinus rhythm, prescribed losrtan, potassium. Lipid profile done. What are the findings from the report?

Hi this is Iftekhar, My age is 41, yesterday i hv checked my lipid profile and result is s cholesterol ( Total) 206.0 mg/dl, s cholesterol ( HDL) 37.0 mg/dl, s cholesterol ( LDL) 150 mg/dl, s triglecerides is 94.0 mg/dl. I hv also made a test of ECG and resul is sinus rhythm. i'm a bp patient and doctor adviced to take losrtan potassium 50 mg on a daily basis. My height is 175.9 cm & weight is 78 Kg. Pls. advice how is my health condition.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013