E-coli problem. Hemoglobin, kft, urine culture test done. Platelet count 85. Weakness in sex. Medicament and treatment

Hi Sir,
I am facing a problem of e-coli since 2009. I was affected by the desease two times, first in 2009 and then in 2011. First time I contacted to a Physician, but next time the same physician sent me to a urologist in Delhi. After having medicines reffered by the urologist, It was cured in 2011. But again from feb of 2013, I am facing same problem. This time again I contacted to a physician and he took all the tests like full hemoglobin, kft and urine culture. Every thing was ok, but the doctor was confused that my plettlet count came to near about 85. He prescribed y some medicines.

Due to this problem I am facing very weekness in my sex. PLease suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. However, you do not make it explicitly clear as to why you are having this problem and due to what medications you think the problem may have been. I believe that you will help your physician better if you can relate this vital part of the story. If you are able to contact your prescribing physician to let know what has been happening, it may help with providing you with advise regarding any medication dosage changes or medication changes. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!