E coli in the urine culture report. Had burning sensation. Weakness after taking norflaxine. Need homeopathic medication

I had made the urine culture for burning sention in the urine ORGANISMS ISOLATED: ESH ; COLI MORETHAN 1,00,000 ORGANISMS/ML GROWN IN CULTURE So I am went to the urologist he prescribe me Norflaxine 400 days two. Morning and evening I am taking daily so I am feeling lot of general weakness due the Norfalxine 400 mg table so please could you prescribe me any hemopathi medicines for my problem Thanking you
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013