Dyspnea, tachycardia, struggling to breathe after eating, gaseous, anemic, fatigue. What could it be?

hi i am suffering from dyspnea sometimes , tachycardia yawing a lot to take my breath ,, all this increase after eating .. i feel my stomach is full of gases and compress my lung somehow .. i am anemic but it s controlled .. fatigue easily . sometimes i feel pain in my left side of neck and shoulder with fatigue and tachycardia too .. i am not knowing the cause of dyspnea i suspect respiratory and cardiac causes a doctor tells me i am not a heart failure case i suspect just weakness of my chest and abdomen muscles and i need exercise .. lately i found that my s.ionized calicum level is 3.81 mg/dl will the normal starts with 4.2 ! i take maxical but i am not regular in taking it at all !! is it serious ?! i am a medical student ..! is it just medical student syndrome ? but i never be like this is it just anxiety ? if so is there anxiety without sweating and fear attacks ! i sometimes feel fear without cause but for just a minute and it disappears i want some relieving answer and thanks a lot :)
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013