Dysphagia, choking, headache, neck pain. CT scan and x ray done. Suggestions?

c- 6-7 fusion in 1993 , ACDF at c 5-6 with plate and screws in 2008. fell on back and neck in 2011 and have increasing pain and symptoms since. X-Ray states large anterior inferior endplate spur of c-4 . CT scan indicates superior screw of c-5 hardware projects into the c-4 c-5 disc space anteriorly. I am having horrible symptoms. Dysphagia, throwing up , closing throat , choking. Arm, shoulder neck and headache pain if I bend neck up or down. Now am waiting for a MRI. I have been going through this for 7 months and everybody seems to be dragging their feet on this one. I also get real weak legs I am in misery most of the time. Have any suggestions ??? Help !!!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013