Dydelphus with tubes tied. Missed periods, one uterus completely closed. Is it due to stress?

I m 26, my tubes are tied and I started my period 9 days early. I also have a dydelphus (sp?) uterus , so I have 2 uterus and 2 cervices. The period was really dark brown and it only lasted 2 days. I didn t have any cramps or anything like that. When I found out i had a dydelphus uterus one of my uterus was almost completely closed off. I read about implantation bleeding, but I have 2 children and that only happened after I had missed my period both times, after I had already known I was pregnant , and it was light pink. So I m worried that either I m pregnant or one of my uterus is closing off again (the Dr. said it could grow back) and some older blood may have leaked out from my last period. I ve been under quite a bit of stress lately and I know that can mess with your period. What do you think ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012