Dust and pollen allergy, excessive phlegm, mucus, sputum formation. Cure for allergy?

Dear Sir/Madam, I m XXXXXX. I have been suffering from allergy specifically with pollen and dust since my childhood. For a long time i kept on understanding it some type of external disease which results in the formation of a lot phlegm , mucus, sputum and consulted various doctors. Buf after a detailed analysis it has been found that I have been suffering from very sever allergy. What is the best treatment for this?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012