Dust allergy, nasal discharge, blocked nose. Using otrivin, taking vitamin-d3. Treatment options?

Hello Doctor, I stay in and allergic to dust. I have frequent running nose problems and nose blockage these days. I had my vitamin D3 and B12 test done 6 months back. It was at deficient levels. So thought that since these are at very low levels, i am prone to infection till my immune system develops. This time i got caught up with severe nose block for past 6 days. I used otrivin to get around the nose block.( At the max i use it twice in a day). I dont have any other discomfort (head ache or body pain). Should i consult a ENT specialist rather than a general physician now?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012