During turbulence on airplane, hurt arm, neck, back and head. Having stronger headaches, dizziness. What to do ?

During turbulence on an airplane, I was bounced against the wall my head hitting first (I am told) I did not faint, but do not remember anything but loud bang noises and hearing glass break far far away..... I hurt my neck, arm , back, and head.... 3 weeks later I am having stronger headaches, dizziness , and confussion, Dr. wants to wait until I have 6-9 sessions of physical therapy to order an MRI, I am considering changing Dr s...... Is this something I should do?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012