During pregnancy will there be any effect of my mood change on the baby ?

hi, doc ,am 5 month pregnant and am sad almost every night because of my husband s attitude it seems he does not want the baby.can my mood affect the baby in any way? please i will like to know
Asked On : Sun, 12 Feb 2012
Welcome to health care magic forum,
stress will affect adversely to baby. so discuss with your husband frankly about future of baby. avoid conflicts. if possible then go to other place from your husbands house like to your parents or brother or close relative who can understand your problem.
have a good health