During my cycle I get a burning sensation when I urinate

Hi I m 16 years of age and even though I m not sexually active, I have tried foreplay . But I do not think that is the cause of my problem. My problem is that during my cycle I get a burning sensation when I urinate and it is in the same spot every month. Is this normal ?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You could be having urinary tract infection.. Though not a major concern it is not a normal condition.. Drink plenty of water while you develop the burning sensation and see a doctor if your symptoms persists or if you develop fever...