During childhood diagnosed with rheumatic heart disease which turned into mitro valve prolapse. Want to try marijuana. Opinion?

Hey! I am a minor with a heart murmur . When I was a baby I was diagnosed with rheumatic heart disease wich left and turned into mitro valve prolapse . I take 250 mg of amoxicillin everyday twice a day to prevent me from getting strep throat which can worsen the leak in my mitro valve. Also , I was told on a scale of 1-10 it s a 2 , so it s very mild. I was wondering if marajuana would damage my heart more or kill me? I know smoking anything is bad , but what if you eat it or do it without smoking? I ve smoked it 3 times before and the last time I did it my heart rate jumped ALOT and I panicked and called 911 because I thought I d die (yes I know it was a dumb choice) but then I learned that s normal. But I want to do it again because I know more about it but I want you opinion first. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012