Duration between periods more, on metformin for PCOS, nauseous, dizzy, headaches. Could be pregnant ?

I had a miscarriage in July of 2011. I didn t have a period until October 29. After October, the longest time between my periods were 22 days. I went to the doctor in October of 2012 and my periods had pretty much lined out for the most part. She told me she thinks I have PCOS and put me on Metformin . I took for a week and quit taking it. I started taking it after Christmas and still haven t received a period. My last period was Sept. 2012. I took a few pregnancy tests between October and Christmas, but they were all negative. In the past few weeks my breasts have been so tender and sore. Its different from my period sore, they hurt for my bra to even touch them. I have been nauseous, had headaches , been a little dizzy, and emotional. Is it possible to be pregnant since I haven t had a period since then???
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013