Duodenal ulcers, h pylori in stomach. On amoxicillin, pph combination. Treatment?

hello doctor, iam a 30 year old male, i have detected with duodenal ulcers , and doctor prescribed a treatment of antibiotics and pph combination, but unfortunately the antibiotics- amoxilin on that group is allergic to me,,, so how could i resume my treatment with out antibiotics, which i think important for eradication of h pylori , which detected from my stomach , and could u pls prescribe any pph for a short term relief, i could only consult my doctor after a week,
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012