Duodenal ulcer, stomach pain and unbalanced digestive system

respected doctors,i am facing problem about my dijestive system,last 3 months before a gastrologist sure diagnaus dudonium ulcer in my body,with endoscopy test he confirm the dieses and sugess medicine for this...........i m trieng medicine but not satiesfied because i m face problem like stomch pain and unbalanced my dijestive system............wt can i do plz tell me english is poor ......sorry for mistakes
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM.

Looking at your symptoms, as you rightly mentioned, there can be ulcers in the gastro intestinal tract. Ensure your diet is bland and does not contain salt/sweet/spices as this might irritate your system. Also consume a lot of water and protein rich foods to ensure that the ulcers get healed soon. Drink milk, fruit juices, porridges so that its easy for the body to absorb the same. Treat your digestive system gently as there are ulcers and you need to give time for the ulcers to heal. Drink lots of water, natural juices as suggested.

Good luck!!!