Duodenal ulcer. Taking eso kit. History of amoeba in stool, high blood pressure. Will it be cured?

Hi Doctors I have a mother with over 60 years of age and has been diagonised with ulcers in the duedenium by process of barium meal .The doctor has subscribed Esokit tablets for two weeks.Also there has been a history of amoeba found in the stool and bacterial infection in the kidney.She also has a high progressive blood pressure.The stomachache,Light headness,swollen cold legs and contant fatigue.My question here is what is esokit and can we get read of the amoeba or is there another option of doing more tests.Thanks in advance for your help. Dick
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012