Dull stomach pains, burning yellow stool after having gallon of orange juice, energy drinks. Due to juice acid?

I finished off a gallon of orange juice a day ago that I had only opened the day before that, meaning I drank the whole thing in two days alone, I also had about six V8 energy drinks. Now I'm having some dull, stomach pains not really focused on any particular area (just generally around my stomach) and I'm also having burning, yellow stool. Is this from the high amount of acids in the Orange Juice?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013