reading into your symptoms, it seems that you are probably having an allergic reaction
to some allergen which you would have encountered during your cleaning.
when this happens, the tissues inside the nose swell and it becomes difficult to breathe or smell.
when this happens you start breathing through the mouth and that makes your throat dry.
you need to take lots of warm fluids and try doing steam inhalation to relieve the congestion. also if the symptoms persists, then you need to consult an ENT who will assess your condition and give you the proper treatment