Dull soreness after drinking vodka, smoking inhales post wisdom teeth removal. Beginning of dry socket?

On tues i had 4 wisdom teeth taken out and by sat night i was feeling pretty good and drank a good amount of vodka and smoked about two inhales. Then sunday night i smoked a water pipe but was slow and careful and rinsed with salt water right afterwards. Its now monday night and i only feel a small amount of dull soreness which should be normal but im concerned it could be the beginning of dry socket. Would i know if my clot was dislodged as it happened? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012