Dull skin, black marks, pimple scars, chicken pox scars. Using many face washes, no relief. Laser treatment prescribed. How can I get glowing skin free of black spots?

hello doctor, i am having a very dull skin with black marks and pimple marks, i had tried many face washes and now confused in what state i am in. i also do have chicken pox scars which is for years now. i am so so worried about my skin now... they say that laser treatment is the only way...but i feel rather than removing the chicken pox scars, i would be happy if my face stays always bright and the black spots are removed...hoping for an answer.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012