Dull sharp stinging pain while breathing in left nostril, ear pain. Reasons ?

I have a dull sharp stinging pain while breathing in or exhaling deeply in my left nostril . They dull pain extends from my left nostril to my left ear. The ache in my ear has become more pronounced over the past couple of days, but the pain in general extends from left nostril to left ear. I also feel a bit of pain extending to my left jaw (lower) and down towards my collar bone. This has been going on for the past 2 weeks. Weirdly enough, the pain comes and goes throughout the day, but is most pronounced at night. No drainage, or cold/ sinus symptoms other than the ones described above. I feel great otherwise. Tried sinus relief pills with no results.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013