Dull sensation on the left side of chest. EKG, chest X ray normal, medication for acid reflux. Why ?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I have been having a dull (uncomfortable) sensation on the left side of my chest . I just had my annual physical on Aug 8th. I told my doctor and he did a EKG and chest x ray. Everything came back fine. He prescribed me a medication for acid reflux . The medication has help some but I still experience this slight discomfort. What should I do? Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012