Dull pain under right rib cage to just right side of belly button, please help

Dull pain under right rib cage to just right side of belly button and semi solid deep brown stool I had a symptom of indigestion and semi solid slightly deep brownish stool along with dull pain just under the right rib cage to just right side of belly button. Doctor suggested me to do Liver function test, blood sugar (fasting), routine stool test and Lipid profile. In liver function test bilirubin came as 2.1 mg/dl (direct-0.4 mg/dl), SGPT-129 U/L and SGOT- 31 U/L. In blood sugar fasting 90 mg/dl. In stool test all the parameters are fine, like no blood, parasite, cyst, mucus, Ova/eggs except Veg cells/Fiber positive and stool is alkaline. In lipid profile S. cholesterol 106 mg/dl, S.Triglycerides 182 mg/dl, HDL cholesterol 37 mg/dl, LDL cholesterol 32.6 mg/dl and VLDL cholesterol 36.4 mg/dl. I do have some spasm like feeling in joints and slight weakness. What could be the reason of that? 3 yrs back I had jaundice and later diagnosed for fatty liver. I never had alcohol in my life.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011