Dull pain in upper arm, above elbow joints, palpation over the bone. Causes and treatment?

I am experiencing a dull, aching pain in my right upper arm , above the elbow joint but below the deltoid tuberosity. Very tender upon deeper palpation and what I think is palpation over the bone, palpation exacerbates pain and pain comes on at times without any trigger. Bicep has no pain, no issue with triceps, no pain in the shoulder or elbow. Experiencing this after having played softball two days ago. Played plenty of softball beforehand without experiencing any issues and no traumatic injuries previously or recently to this arm.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012