Dull pain in the middle of chest, worsens on moving, feeling of stabbing pains from lungs to back of shoulder, periodic cough. Cause?

For the last few weeks I have had a dull pain in the middle of my chest invetween my breasts and seemed to hurt more when I move, it s alot worse now, I get stabbing pains which feel like they re coming from deep in my lungs, it sometimes goes through to the back of my shoulder blade, but also now when moving or getting up from been laid down the right side of my chest gets a bad pain in it as of I ve been run over! Really hurts, I ve had a cough also on & off for months but the pain isn t there or worse when I cough or breathe in.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012