Dull pain in testicle area, testicle lowered when young and is undersized, have job involving lifting, no swelling. What could it be?

Hello Dr, I am a male of 34 in generally good health. I seem to have a dull pain in my left testicle area. I have already read another post on this, but as my testical in question is not normal I don t know if I have a normal problem or not. the forementioned testicle was lowered when I was about 11, but it never grew anymore and is undersized. Both are tender to check for lumps , but they have always been that way. I lift quite a lot in my job, so it could be a hernia I guess, but I haven t found any swelling . I don t know if it is of any importance, but I was born with a double hernia and jaundice weighing in at 2lb 4oz. may not be relevant. thanks for your time.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012