Dull pain in stomach around naval and below with excessive foul flatulence, bloating. Reasons ?

From past 1 month I have developed this Dull pain in stomach around naval and below.Pressing hard on the above region shows up the pain. This is present in combination with excessive foul flatulence , bloating . My stool paterns have changed. What previously used to be a normal morning rotuine has now turned up into sudden morning alarm with after felling of unempty bowel. Also the amount has decreased and I end up passing more gas than usual. Others symptoms include Occasional nausea , drymouth and swalloing problems. My age is 22.6 9 years and I have recently (6 months) started working. Problem gets worse in late afternoon and evening hours. I dont take Tea & Coffee and neither do I Smoke and drinking is limited to pint or 2 of beer in 10-15 days. My diet involves mostly veg meals with fruit juices and snacks. P.S. I have some psycho-logical problem in swalloing huge tablets.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013