Dull pain in side. Done colonoscopy and MRI. Worried about cancer

What explains dull pain on my left side, I have had a colonoscopy all is well, have had MRI of left and center abdomen they see nothing. No bowel changes, I have had polio as a child and my left side is my stronger side so I tend to favor that side since my right side is my weaker side. But it bothers me that I have this dull pain that can sometimes be intense. My Doctors don t know what the problem is and I find my self thinking about a cancer that they will find to late. I have been bothered by this for a year now all tests come out normal, what else can I do. Could it be muscular but it does not feel like a muscle ache. I m at my wits end.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013