Dull pain in lower right side, bleeding after bowel movements. Any suggestions?

Hello Dr. Grief, I am a 59 yr old Male, who has been for the last week or so experincing a dule aky type of pain in my lower right side almost down into the groning area and upper right leg..
This morning i noticed some bright red blood after a bowl movment, after a coulpe of wipes there was no more sign of blood. However later on this afternoon, i had an other movement , this time there was quite a bit of bright blood on and in my stool? again after a couple of wipes no more sign of Blood.
My pain still exist and is constant now... i know i need to see my care give, but am working out of town at the moment, any suggestions... Thanks DP in WA.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013