Dull pain in lower back, urine test negative, tingling in tip of penis. Kidney stones?

Went to doc and told him I have had mild dull pain in my lower back and sides but it would come and go. Had a lot of water the day I went and did a urine test and all came back negative. Doc also gave me antibiotics for poison ivy. I have had a little tingle in tip of penis when I pee but its after the main stream it s only when I push the last bit out, it comes and goes as well. Told doc and he thinks kidney stones . 29 male any ideas
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012