Dull pain in lower back, abdominal pain. Itchy anus and vagina. Is it an infection?

I have been having a dull pain in my left side, lower back and abdominal pain the also runs into my groin and down my leg occasionally... I feel kind of bloated as if I need a poo but often do not need to go... also most painful when my bladder is full... but it is pretty permanent been there about a month. Plus I am not sure if this is related ... probably not... but I have been having an itchy anus and vagina for about a month and half... so before the pain on the left started - chlamydia , thrush and other STI s have been ruled out my GUM clinic test not sure whats going on there? are they related? or am I just falling apart?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012