Dull pain in lower abdomen with pricking sensation, after delivery via C-sec. Is it a healing process?

Hi, I m 27 years old and had my first child via C-section 4 months ago. For the past month I have been getting a dull pain in the lower left part of my abdomen( I first noticed it after I exercised the first time, not sure if it was just a coincidence.) The past few days the pain has gotten slightly worse and if I push on it I get the sensation of pins and needles. Could this be related to the C-section and the healing process?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013