Dull pain in lower abdomen, stomach bloating. Ultrasound of ovaries shows cyst. Treatment for symptoms?

i am due to get my period in a few days. For the last week I have been experiencing a dull ache in my lower abdomen and i am very bloated. I have been trying to eat well and excercise to help the bloat feeling but it s not working. Any suggestions? Last month I had a sonogram on my ovaries as I have a very small cyst . Could that be causing the pain and bloating?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
you did not mention about the size of cyst, I think your bloating problem is not related to the cyst. You need to take Metochloropromide (Domperidone) like drug, if nor relieved then do a endoscopy of upper GIT. Think you will be better soon.