Dull pain in left lower belly and top of pelvic bone. Cause for pain?

Hi, I have a dull ache in my lower belly to the left of my belly button down to the top of my pelvic bone. it does not hurt to touch but if i press, I can feel a pain in a line down the same area. it feels like a strained muscle. it also feels like i have to go to bathroom all the time, both #1 and #2. It is uncomfortable, and changing position does not help. the symptoms have been around for about a month. I recently drove to Nashville, about a 350 mile drive and it felt like i was sitting on something that was pushing up from my bottom up to my bellybutton. hope this all helps, thanks, Sean
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012