Dull pain in left arm pit, breast, pain moving to shoulder blades, tender to touch. Cure?

I am 29 year old female. I ve had a dull ache in my left armpit and down side of left breast for about 3 weeks. Over the past week or so its got worse and the pain is now going into shoulder blades. I dont have any lumps that I can feel but can feel grissly bits under the skin. But seem to have these on both sides. Should I be worried? Looked online and have scared myself that is something awful! It also feels tender to touch under armpit. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  348 Awaiting Answer