Dull pain in groin while walking. Pulling sensation in stomach. Is it muscle pull?

Am a female aged 45. have been having dull pain in groin especially after I walk alot or stand for a long time. It started last Nov. Though the pain in the my left side of groin has gone down I do still experience the dull ache when I walk. There is a pulling sensation in stomach if do a lot of work as well but I do not feel any pain in stomach though. CT scan was done and came out normal. My Dr says might be a muscle pull. Your advice please.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013