Dull pain in groin, discomfort, lumps on testicles. Causes for pain and lumps?

Hi, I had a dull ache from the right side of my groin , think its from the lymph node . This was a few weeks ago now, it s gone now. This was not painful, just uncomfortable. I think I have an epididimal cyst too but I AAAAAAA t had it checked yet because I m scared. The lump is at the top of my left testicle and it feels like its not connected. Although there is a small lump underneath which i think is part of it and that os connected to the testicle. Are these linked? What could it be? Many thanks,
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012