Dull pain in both sides, spreading to lower back, short periods. Tubectomy done. Causes?

hi i have had 3 children and a tubel tie 4 yrs ago recentley been getting a very deep akeing dull pain in both my sides going to lower back i been to docs and it not kidneys,also my period this month lasted 2 days and usually it last 7 to 10 days, my doc thinks it maybe gynological problem , any ideas as very worried also never had a smear for maybe 10 yrs , thanks
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion as your urine pregnancy test is negative get a pelvic ultrasonography and b HCG testing because it can be an ectopic tubal pregnancy and then visit a gynecologist with reports.
it is common to have ectopic pregnancy after few years of tubectomy and less flow during periods also coincites with it.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
My URL is
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain