Dull pain in arms and hand, goes numb, BP high. What could i do?

Hello, I've been having issues with my right arm and hand. A dull pain occurs in my upper arm, any time it sits idle for more than 5 min. or so and my right hand is half "asleep" @ least half the time. My joints in my right hand ache constantly and my hand gets weaker every day. My left hand and arm are doing the same thing but only when I sleep. During sleep is the worst. It feels like i'm not getting any blood to those extremities. I wake many times throughout the night, one or the other of my hands and arms will be "dead" however they hurt. Badly. I flip over and most times I can feel blood rushing back into it as my other hand slowly goes "dead". Over and over all night long. Lately though, it's gotten much worse. all day my right hand goes numb. some tingling, and pain in upper arm. From my online research, the closest thing I can say is....... Symptoms are similar to DVT, but in my arm instead of leg. Also I'm 6'8" 390 lbs. Blood pressure is high. Diet is better than you might think @ that weight.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013