Dull pain in abdomen and bladder area, headaches, dizziness, lower back pain, heavy pressure on urge to urinate, normal urine test. Cause?

for the past week I ve had some dull pain on the right side of my abdomen and bladder area . since the past few days i had been feeling sick. flare ups of head aches dizziness lower back pain slight pressure at the lower part of the bladder. i do feel a slight heavier pressure when i need to pee but no burning . i went to see the doctor they did a urine test (dipstick ) urine was clear they said . now Im concerned what it could be ?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012